- These 4-inch round mufflers are
unique on several fronts.
- First, the rear is finished with a
rolled scalloped tip, not a simple
- That rolled tip is matched with an
inner core finished with the same
- The inner tip is actually part of the
constant velocity, tuned core that
gives the muffler its great sound and
- Also, there are no unsightly
external screws holding in the tip
or core giving the muffler a smooth
undisturbed finish from front to
- Available in two versions, the
original with the scalloped tip and in
a new Uppercut version.
- The 909 Uppercut version matches
the line of the stock bags.
- The 909 UC uses a stainless-steel tip
to help prevent rusting.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.